New Hope Animal Hospital offers facilities to care for your pet when there is a necessary separation, and your pet is unable to be with you.
This separation can be stressful for the entire family. Our goal is to make each pet feel at home and to become happy member of OUR family during their stay.
1 . Call ahead to see if accommodations are available for the dates that you would like us to care for your pet.
2. We encourage scheduling a time to meet our attendants and evaluate our facilities.
3. If you have never left your pet before, we recommend considering an overnight stay prior to the separation. This gives your pet an opportunity to meet us. We use this time to evaluate your pet’s suitability for a longer stay.
Evaluating our facility
1. General appearance: Our facilities are clean, sanitary, and odor free. We supply soft clean blankets for your pet’s comfort. Bedding and facilities are cleaned daily or as needed. Cats are supplied daily with fresh kitty litter that is replaced during the day if soiled. If you bring an item from home, we will be happy to place it with your pet. It should be an item that can be cleaned or laundered.
2. Security: Our housing facilities are entirely indoors. Your pet is safe from inclement weather changes. Individual housing arrangements keep your pet safe from other pets.
3. Safety: Our housing facilities are free of sharp objects, harmful chemicals, and objects that