We know that when boarding your pet, you want to feel confident that your furry family member is both safe and comfortable. We strive to make boarding at Frontier feel like your pet’s home away from home. We offer many options to make your pet’s stay relaxing and fun! Read our Boarding Info Sheet for information on all the packages we offer. For pets with medical needs, we also offer Medical boarding.
Watch your boarded pets on our webcams! From our webcam, most of the cats in the front lobby are visible, and dogs boarding in the CamSuite (6×6) are visible.
|Click here to access our Cat boarding webcam
Click here to access our Dog boarding webcam
- Completely separate canine and feline boarding
- Fully air-conditioned and heated boarding areas
- 100% indoor canine runs
- Daily monitoring by our technicians and kennel attendants
- Feeding of premium quality diets
- Attentive kennel staff ensuring constant cleanliness
- Administration of medications if necessary
- Ability to have routine care or medical treatments, such as dental cleanings, performed during your pet’s stay.
- Bringing your pet in for boarding and have questions? Click here for our Boarding FAQ.
- Visit our Virtual Tour, including boarding click here.
- To fill out your boarding paperwork in advance click here.