Frontier Veterinary Hospital is seeking a friendly, motivated and professional individual to join our Client Service Team! While loving pets comes naturally, we’re looking for a candidate that enjoys working with their people. Our team appreciates our clients and we work hard to provide them with seamless customer service, without compromising attention to detail.
- A successful candidate should have veterinary client service experience.
- Be able to work a rotating schedule that includes evenings and weekends.
- Be proficient with office equipment, including Windows based applications.
- Be able to lift up to 35lbs (cat carriers and food)
- Frontier Veterinary Hospital is a drug-free workplace. Drug testing is required as a condition of employment.
- To be seriously considered for this position, submit your resume and a cover letter that tells us why you’d like to work in veterinary reception.
For more information or to submit a resume, please email your resume and required cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 503-648-6465.