Skills required in a Veterinary Technician at Frontier Veterinary Hospital include:
- Certified Veterinary Technician licensed in the state of Oregon.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and communicate, both verbally and non-verbally, with people of all ages.
- Able to work evening and weekend shifts as needed.
- Interest in working with a dynamic team dedicated to excellence and quality care.
- Excellent professional references in the veterinary field are required.
- Frontier Veterinary Hospital is a drug-free workplace. Drug testing is required as a condition of employment.
For more information or to submit a resume, please contact Megan at email@example.com, or fax to 503-648-6465.